Wednesday, September 19, 2012

BBQ Pork Tacos




Ingredients:
1 Pork roast
BBQ sauce
Tortillas
Shredded cheddar cheese
Shredded lettuce
Diced tomatoes
Sour cream

BBQ Sauce
2 cups ketchup
¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon dry mustard
½ cup brown sugar
¼ red wine vinegar

Method:
Place the pork roast in a crock-pot. Add enough water to just fill the bottom of your crock-pot. Season the roast with salt and pepper. Cook the roast on high for 6-8 hours, or until it is falling apart and easily shreds with a fork. Allow to cool. Meanwhile make the BBQ sauce. Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl. Shred with forks and place into a bowl. Mix in enough BBQ sauce to coat the meat. Serve with other ingredients for a taco bar. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This looks delish! I need to start trying these recipes!!
    Do you mind following my blog? (Google Friend Connect)it's on my home page.
    I really love following your blog. You have such great ideas. I'll start sending people this way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim, I would love to follow your blog! The more the merrier!

    ReplyDelete