Thursday, August 16, 2012

BBQ Meatballs



Ingredients:
1 package frozen meatballs
BBQ sauce

BBQ Sauce:
2 cups Catsup
¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon dry mustard
½ cup brown sugar
¼ cup vinegar

Method:
Whisk all BBQ sauce ingredients together, is better if refrigerated overnight but not necessary. When making this recipe I always double it so I always have some in my fridge, I just keep it in the empty catsup bottles I use from making it.

Place desired amount of meatballs in a crock pot. Pour enough BBQ sauce over the meatballs to coat. Cook on low for several hours, stirring occasionally and adding more sauce if necessary, until meatballs are heated through. If you’re under a time crunch and want to make them you can microwave them with the sauce until heated through. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment